Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default What I Got For Christmas Thread

Fri, Dec 30, 2005, 5:53pm (EST-3) (DonkeyHody)
mistakenly states:
Now I know a chainsaw ain't a proper woodworking tool, Snip

On the contrary, a chainsaw is a precision carving tool. You just
need to practice for a few minutes. No prob.

I considered I came out fairly well. A .22 Benjamin-Seridan air
rifle, to go along with my .177 and .20. A .22 Chinese air rifle, to go
along with my .177. Pellets for all. Some NATIO .9mm plastic training
ammunition - damn, that stuff is loud when shot in the house. A book
on steamboats I had been seeking for months. Pocket T-shirts. Boxers.
Of course, I bought most of it myself, for myself, but at least that way
I got what I actually wanted. The dau-in-law got me the shirts and
boxers. All in all, not a bad day.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax