Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism.
Gunner Asch

Default Anyone need a tube tester?

I scrounged up a B&K "Dyna-Quik Mod. 500 tube tester today. Has the
510 daughter board inside the lid. Case is not bad, inside looks
pretty good. sockets look excellent, and none are broken. Ball chain
that holds the lid upright is broken. There is one tube base adapter

Best offer plus fair shipping from 91763

I can shoot a pic if anyone wants. No documentation, but there is a
clear and clean chart inside the lid.

for torturing the cat." Gunner