Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default OT - New Conservative Science Theme Park

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 18:35:26 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

If I do the research, come up with the names..you are simply going to
accuse them of being apologists..we both know this..so why bother?
Nothing I could bring into the discussion would meet your "standards",
not even Hillary or Bubba agreeing with me.

I know how that feels. I've been on the other end many times. g

Ok, this is all just dancing around, and it's the courts, if they get
involved, that will decide it. Not legal scholars who have no judicial
authority.

I'd love to know what kind of antics the administration lawyers are going
through right now to avoid a court fight. They must be running at full
throttle, supercharged, burning up the phone lines and writing legal briefs
until their word processors are smoking.

Probably the same antics the Bush Haters are using.

The best lawyers will win. Too bad we dont have 971 FBI files on tap
to help "convince" the anti bu****es. Or the IRS...

Think the Barrett Report will be released anytime soon? Or are they
saving it for Hillaries run for office?

Chuckle

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner