Posted to alt.machines.cnc,comp.cad.solidworks,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default New virus threat for MS systems

On 30 Dec 2005 16:27:49 -0800, wrote:

Allow me the honor of giving you a brief lesson in Cliff's many mumpish
attributes. Instead of focusing on why Cliff's shock troops are just as
bad as Cliff is, if not worse, I would like to remind people that
Cliff's bald-faced lies and growing list of material falsehoods raise
some new and very disturbing issues. Don't make the mistake of thinking
otherwise. Cliff does, and that's why he finds reality too difficult to
swallow. Or maybe it just gets lost between the sports and
entertainment pages. In either case, Cliff says that all any child
needs is a big dose of television every day. That's a stupid thing to
say. It's like saying that trees cause more pollution than automobiles
do. We must complain about stinking power brokers. If we fail in this,
we are not failing someone else; we are not disrupting some interest
separate from ourselves. Rather, it is we who suffer when we neglect to
observe that Cliff insists that we should avoid personal
responsibility. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows
so little about the subject. I have often maintained that reasonable
people can reasonably disagree. Unfortunately, when dealing with Cliff
and his subordinates, that claim assumes facts not in evidence. So let
me claim instead that I see how important Cliff's foul-mouthed,
loathsome smear tactics are to his apple-polishers and I laugh. I laugh
because his vassals are easily manipulated. That's pretty transparent.
What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: What
does he hope to achieve by repeatedly applying his lips to the
posteriors of the most narrow-minded storytellers you'll ever see? A
clue might be that as soon as his provocateurs caricature and
stereotype people from other cultures, they will have destroyed the
basis for their own existence. End of story. Actually, I should add
that someone just showed me a memo supposedly written by Cliff. The
memo spells out his plans to reward mediocrity. If this memo is
authentic, it tells us that this is a free country, and I suspect we
ought to keep it that way. In order to convince us that he is a
perpetual victim of injustice, Cliff often turns to the old
propagandist trick of comparing results brought about by entirely
dissimilar causes. What he is incapable of seeing is that he may have
access to weapons of mass destruction. Then again, I consider Cliff to
be a weapon of mass destruction himself. Lastly, I can't end this
letter without mentioning that most of what Cliff says is pure
gibberish.

LOL .....
--
Cliff