Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Expensive Electricity Bill

Ok just been put onto this by a friend and we are having a similar
problem though not the same.

So im not the only one then

Your appliances are similar to mine, but if anything you have less of
them, so in theory your bills should be less than mine, theyre not.

a couple of bills back i got one for £800+ then the next one was for
£700+ so i rang them up and changed to a card meter on 6th december.
it ate £50 in 5 days.

Bloody hell !!!!.

things started getting turned off.

I bet they did !!!.

our current usage for the previous 24 hours is £6.37

Thats ridiculously high for the appliances you are running.

Please let me know of the outcome of your investigations, ill do
likewise for you.

Good Luck.