Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee

Default Cheap stereo electronics, What do you think of these models?

In article ,
says...

DAMAGED KLH R3100 AM/FM Stereo Audio/Video Receiver
NOTE: POWERS UP THEN SHUTS OF

DAMAGED INSIGNIA IS-HC040918 200w AM/FM STEREO RECEIVER
NOTE: When powered on reciever error and powers off.

What do I think? I think I'm going to save my pennies for about
another three months, and then go buy a Harmon Kardon AV635. ;-)

Now, with that said... If you're looking for a fixer-upper, I
would look at the KLH before the other one. I've never heard of
'Insignia' as an audio brand.

Happy hunting.

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm --
www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"