Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bill Grumbine

Default Thanx Bill Grumbine

Hi Randy

I am glad to hear the DVD got you some goodies for Christmas, and that the
Beall is working out well for you. The bad news is, Poolewoods like mine
are no longer available unless you want to pay two or three times what they
cost new, since they are now collector's items. ;-) The good news is, we
are getting ready (and have been trying for some time now) to shoot a second
video. In it I will be featuring my other big lathe, which is a Vega 2600
bowl lathe. It is current, and made in the US of A.

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine
www.wonderfulwood.com
www.enter.net/~ultradad

"RandyD" wrote in message
A few weeks before Christmas I was watching the "Turned Bowls Made
Easy" DVD. My Wife was half watching ( or so I thought ) and I
commented how nice the finish turned out on your bowls. Well we were
opening gifts on Christmas and sure enough my wonderful Wife got me
the Beall buffing system

This morning I rewatched the DVD and headed to the shop to buff up
a few pieces. They came out beautiful. When I showed them to my Wife
she loved them. Then she asked, " what kind of lathe does Bill use.!!!
Could there be a Poolewood in my future !!!!

Thanx

RandyD