Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default Bruce Bergman -- 3 phase plug

On 31 Dec 2005 08:46:13 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner Asch says...

I take it you've read the Dave Barry tretise on "all those guns?"

Not that I can remember.

Got a link?

Don't need one.

The concept is that as long as you SO can actually *count* the
items, you are doomed.

IOW if she can say 'how come you have five guns,' or 'how come
you have three motorcycles' then you are in trouble. But if
you increase the stable to a larger number, it simply morphs
into "all those guns" or "all those motorycles."

At that point you are home-free. You can have as many as you
want because you are in the "all those XXXXs" zone.

In my case the comment is "how come you have all that quilt fabric
and all those sewing machines...."

And she says "all those motorycles in the garage." And "all
those lathes in the basement."

Keep 'em moving, keep 'em too numerous to count.

Jim

Ah!! Then Im home safe. She doesnt have a clue as to how many I own.
When we were kid proofing the house when the grandbaby moved it..she
kept finding guns and stacking them up on the dining room table, never
blinked an eye. Course..she does have her own several 1911s..and she
comandeered the Ruger Redhawk as her very own...

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner