Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default For Gunner

In article , pyotr filipivich
says...

I find it amusing that the same people who feel that it is perfectly
acceptable to require transponders in every car so that they can determine
your usage patterns for tax purposes, get all hysterical when it comes to
that same government monitoring foreign agents inside the 12 mile limits.

What's amusing about that?

They're the same folks: republicans. Allow me to explain the
obvious. The insurance companies contribute large to their
campaign funds. The republicans then deliver what's been paid
for, namely legislation that favors insurance companies.

The same republicans are the ones responsible for violating the
fourth amendment. They feel they have the absolute authority
to do whatever they want - ignoring the constitution or turning
our government into an ebay auction. Highest bidder gets what
he wants.

They're the *same* folks, don't you get it?

Jim

please reply to: