Posted to uk.d-i-y
Set Square

Default Wilo Smart Pump vs Grundfos Alpha?

Andy Hall wrote:

In terms of the pricing, I think that if you shop around, and squeeze
suppliers a bit, you should be able to get an Alpha for about £60 -
the online places are doing them for £65.

Thanks. I've now found some at £60-65 on line. When I first posted, I had
only found some at 80-odd quid. So I guess you're saying "better the devil
you know" - if it's not dramatically dearer than a cheaper model?

Ther only seems to be a couple of quid difference between the 15/50 and
15/60. A 15/50 would probably be adequate for my system. Is there any
significant disadvantage in fitting a 15/60, and providing a bit of
breathing space?
--
Cheers,
Set Square