Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.transport
Brimstone

Default 'Steam' powered cars...

John Rowland wrote:
"Brimstone" wrote in message
John Rowland wrote:
"PC Paul" wrote in message

Add a double flashing hazard light for when you can only
see one on a parked up truck and we're getting somewhere.

This would be the "I matter and other people don't,
so I'm going to park where the hell I like" sort of hazard?

IMO anyone who uses hazard lights when there is
another vehicle parked behind them should be prosecuted.

What about when they've been stopped
for a while and someone pulls up behind them?

If they are stopped for a while in a place where they are a hazard,
they should have stopped somewhere else.

Which fails to answer the question. "A while" could the few minutes it takes
a delivery driver to get the item being delivered out of the loadspace.