Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Cliff

Default OT - New Conservative Science Theme Park

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 03:02:33 GMT, "John R. Carroll"
wrote:

If Bush is so smart why in hell isn't
Saddam dead. I mean, didn't anybody in the administration realize that his
trial would be exactly the sort of mockery we don't need?

Better to have guilty folks in legit courts than as dead martyrs.

His dead body
would have been a better example than what we are seing today and Hussein
has no rights. He really was the enemy.

But it very much looks like many of the claims against Saddam were,
in fact, lies, just like the WMD claims.
IIRC The US even declined to provide their claimed "evidence"
against him, just as the neocons refused to tell the UN's
inspectors about the claimed "WMDs" when asked.
--
Cliff