Medallion Man

Default Ideas please: materials and SHAPES for hiding a satellite dish

"RichardS" noaccess@invalid wrote in message ...
Is it possible to get fibreglass roof tile or slate lookalikes that would
enable it to be mounted internally in the loft, I wonder?

Heard of these for GSM/UMTS applications, but that's an order of
magnitude below Sat frequencies (0.9/1.8GHz vs 11.5GHz). Do you know
of a supplier ?

A Velux window?

I tried some plate glass yesterday during the same experiment that
showed the estate agent signs to be transparent. The glass caused
significant attenuation, so no go I'm afraid.