ARWadsworth

Default power flushing

I have not said that power flushing is necessarily bad as a technique,
but that it is not good value for money (certainly at BG prices), and
there are equally effective if not better DIY approaches.

.andy

I was working at a house today where a white van with a magnetic sticker on
the side showed it was a BG installer/contractor. The two plumbers inside
were doing a power flush that had been arranged by BG and the owner of the
house had paid £750 plus VAT for the job. The plumbers informed me they got
£120 off BG for the job. Do your own maths and you will never use BG again.

Adam