Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

Default Jointer Reccomendation???

"rich" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi All,

Santa was Veeerrrrrry good this year. So, I'm looking for a jointer.
6" size, 220VAC is available. I read the archives, but nothing recent.
I'm convinced Grizzly makes good table saws, but don't know squat
about jointers. I will be using it on lighter projects, and will
probably continue to buy finished boards rather than rough cut boards.
Hey, this is a HOBBY, not a job!

Any brand suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Whatever you can find used. (of course the switch on my used Delta just
broke, but I can afford 10 new switches and be ahead of buying new...)