Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default Drafting table design point

Borco.

wrote in message

Drawing board covers are a multi-layer vinyl material with "self
healing" qualities - they will recover nicely from compass holes and
small cuts. However, I would not recommend extensive cutting as this
will soon damage the cover and the cut marks will affect drawing.

I believe Alvin makes one and you should be able to pick it up at most
engineering/drafting supply stores (if any still exist). I have been
doing all of my drafting on a computer for the last 15 years and
haven't had the occasion to got to a supply store in that time. But
then again, there's always the internet.

HTH
Bill