Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default OT - New Conservative Science Theme Park

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:57:30 -0800, jk wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Ive yet to see a credible piece of objective evidence that anyone has
lost their freedoms or privacy because of interception of phone calls,
or having their library records checked, or even as a direct result of
the Patriot Act.

Well I would say interception of phone calls, is de facto a loss of
privacy.

Equally clearly, the news has had any number of reports of people
loosing their freedoms as direct result of the patriot act. Now
admittedly a number of them seem to have deserved to loose those
freedoms, but definitely as a result of the act.

jk

We are talking about the innocent, not the guilty.

Now...would it be ok to wire tap Osama bin Ladin, in your opinion, if
he were calling one of his minions here in the US?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner