Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default Bruce Bergman -- 3 phase plug

On 30 Dec 2005 19:21:44 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 19:12:59 GMT, Gunner Asch wrote:
On 30 Dec 2005 08:03:35 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

Wrong question. That's like saying two welders is too many....

Now if you had asked "how many guns is too many".....that would be an
interesting question here....

We _just_ covered that over in rec.guns, over in the last couple days.
Consensus: undefined.

Chuckle..like asking an antigunner just what is an "arsenal of arms"
as is often reported in the Nanny States when some guy is found to
have a .22, a pellet gun and a rusty old shotgun tucked away.

Last anti gunner type that visited (actually an rcm lurker who shall
remain nameless) got a special treat..I started opening gun cabinets
and dragging stuff out...the eyes got bigger and bigger with each
armload...and I could see the tell tale twitching and feet movements
as they wanted to run screaming down the street in abject horror and
panic.

I could tell from the first..when I swung the two main doors open on
my "misc stuff" cabinet...chuckle... its 10' long....and they are
racked every 3.5". With swords and daggers and whatnot stored on
hooks above the barrels..and the side bins hold knives piled on top of
each other or in their boxes...

The steel cabinets hold the Good Stuff....

Little did he know..that one of his neighbors has far more firearms
than me...chortle...

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner