Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,rec.crafts.scrapbooks
King's Crown

Default How to build a snowman.

There are days when the snow it just too dry and no one could make a snow
man unless they had access to a hose hooked up to water I suppose. That's
part of the magic of snowman making. There are times when it just the right
wetness and you just start rolling. Snow Angels are great in dry snow.
Just lay down and wave your arms and legs back and forth then get up
carefully and enjoy your art.

Lynne

"Sam Nickaby" wrote in message
. com...
We are trying to build a snowman on our day trip to the mountains for the
weekend. The last time we tried to build a snowman our hands froze and
nearly got frostbite as we soon realized that the snow were as hard and
heavy to pickup as sand. We are not familiar with snow and we are
dumbfound as to how to build a snowman. We will bring a shovel, a
carrot, a large hat, a scarf and a camera. What is a practical way to
build a snowman body form in half a day?

Thanks.