Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,rec.crafts.scrapbooks
Lucy

Default How to build a snowman.

wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 16:36:05 GMT, "Sam Nickaby" wrote:

We are trying to build a snowman on our day trip to the mountains for the
weekend. The last time we tried to build a snowman our hands froze and
nearly got frostbite as we soon realized that the snow were as hard and
heavy to pickup as sand. We are not familiar with snow and we are
dumbfound as to how to build a snowman. We will bring a shovel, a
carrot, a large hat, a scarf and a camera. What is a practical way to
build a snowman body form in half a day?

Thanks.

Ya put your biggest ball on the bottom and your smallest ball on top.
Then you find a friend with medium sized balls and stick one of them
in the middle. Carrots and buttons are optional.

Do you know the difference between a snowman and a snow woman?

Snowballs.
I couldn't resist!
lucy