Posted to alt.electronics
John Fields

Default Request for a vote, for new electronic newsgroup

On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:42:10 GMT, "Simon" wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 01:55:26 GMT, "Simon" wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .
On 28 Dec 2005 00:48:30 GMT, newtype
wrote:

Let me ask you a simple question, besides all the blah blah blah.
Have you seen any further psots from me in
Alt.Binaries.Schematics.electronics ?
Just a simple yes or no ?

ans : ___

---
What's a 'psot'?

Whats pedantric?

---
There's no such word as 'pedantric', and you missed the apostrophe
in 'what's'.

wow another spelling flame.

---
Hardly. I merely pointed out your two errors. You made another one
too, just above. Since 'wow' was the first word in the sentence, it
should have been capitulized.
---

You really are a sad little ****. are you bald
50 inch waist and have constant sweat patches under your arms?

---
None of the above.

BTW, you Should have capitalized 'are', previous, since it's the
first word in a sentence, and what you probably meant to write was:
"Are you bald and do you have a 50 inch waist and constant sweat
patches under your arms?"

See how much better the sentence flows? Gives it a nice rhythm,
don't you think?
---

Get a f'ing life for god's sake.

---
I _have_ a life, and not a repressed one, like yours, where you're
afraid to spell out "****ing".
---

COuld you not understand the OP's question even with
his spelling mistake?

---
Of course.
---

If not you are really thick.

---
But since it's not, "if not", I'm not.
---

If you could, why did you deflect from the question with a dig as his spelling mistake?

---
In order to get the answer for yourself you need to go back and read
the whole thread. Then the answer should be obvious. If it isn't,
come back and ask me about what you don't understand and I'll try to
explain it to you with words of less than three syllables so that
you'll have a chance to get it.
---

awaits deflection from these 2 questions

---
Wait away, I don't owe you a thing.

--
John Fields