Posted to rec.woodworking
Vic Baron

Default What do you consult for design inspiration?

"hylourgos" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm in the design phase of a couple of small household projects (TV and
Phonograph stands), but I wanted to design something unique. At the
library I was in the furniture history section and thumbed through a
dozen books or so, but nothing really struck me as a good source for
inspiration.

What do you regularly look at for ideas? Architectural Digest, FWW,
what? I'd love to have some better sources for printed material to mine
for inspiration.

Thanks,

I generally do a Google image search for the product. That usually gives me
hundreds of pix to look at for ideas.

Vic