Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve Lusardi

Default Mitutoyo repair center experience?

Excellent. I have used them twice.
Steve

wrote in message
oups.com...
We have a dial indicator that fought gravity and lost. It is a
2923-10, and the tip still moves, but not easily. Gotta send it away
for repair, and I have heard good things about Long Island indicator
repair, but I could only get thru to the Mitutoyo repair center in
Aurora, IL on the phone. They said it would be a flat fee of $44 to
repair, no matter what the damage. That sounds great to me. Just
wondering if anyone has used the Mitutoyo repair center, or someone who
has any wisdom to share on the subject.