Posted to alt.home.repair
Commander

Default Anybody ever wallpaper a ceiling?

The '87 house we live in has mildly textured and painted sheetrock
ceilings. In some of the rooms the work is excellent, in others there
is uneveness and joints show. Someone was doing good work and another
wasn't.
Another option is tin panels. I saw them installed on tv a few years
ago.They are like ceiling tiles, but interlock and attach to firring
strips. There are different patterns available and it would be more
durable. The finished product was too formal and dressy for my taste,
but causes me to think there must be other types of ceiling coverings
also.

--
Commander
Commander's Profile: http://www.HomeOutfit.com/member.php?userid=137