Posted to alt.electronics
Simon

Default Request for a vote, for new electronic newsgroup

"John Fields" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 01:55:26 GMT, "Simon" wrote:

"John Fields" wrote in message
.. .
On 28 Dec 2005 00:48:30 GMT, newtype
wrote:

Let me ask you a simple question, besides all the blah blah blah.
Have you seen any further psots from me in
Alt.Binaries.Schematics.electronics ?
Just a simple yes or no ?

ans : ___

---
What's a 'psot'?

Whats pedantric?

---
There's no such word as 'pedantric', and you missed the apostrophe
in 'what's'.

wow another spelling flame. You really are a sad little ****. are you bald
50 inch waist and have constant sweat patches under your arms? Get a f'ing
life for god's sake. COuld you not understand the OP's question even with
his spelling mistake? If not you are really thick. If you could, why did you
deflect from the question with a dig as his spelling mistake?

awaits deflection from these 2 questions