Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Harry Pye

Default Musing about timeless design vs current style. 1.618 and allthat.

My Swimsuit catalog also disappeared. Today's classy lassies with
their streamlined chassis seem to have different curves from those even
more fully endowed ones I sneaked in to ogle at the old Trocodero(sp.?)
burlesque in Philly. Can't remember if it was on Arch, Race or Vine,
but Susan and Lorraine still enforce the same 'blue laws'.

Arch,

Since you are a ponderer, (one who ponders) I'll help you out with that
burlesque house you mentioned. We always called it the Troc and was
located at 10th and Arch Streets. Occasionally, to be obscure, we would
refer to it as the "Trenton Royal Opera Company."

Harry (one who is just a tad younger than you.)