Posted to rec.woodworking
Odinn

Default OT Google buys AOL chunks

On 12/26/2005 10:02 AM Dave Hinz mumbled something about the following:
On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:01:31 -0500, Odinn wrote:

In our hosting center, admins aren't allowed to connect directly to any
server, they connect to a BladeLogic server instead, which connects to
the server on their behalf and limits the commands they're allowed to
run as well as logging every keystroke.

How's bladelogic working for you guys? We're _this_ close to buying;
it's in the budget for '06 and I'm looking forward to it. We should
probably make sure we don't work for direct competitors before comparing
notes, though.

Using it for the admins and pushing out patches is great. Using it for
CRC checks to make sure nothing has changed sucks. Seems it will still
check files that you've told to ignore, triggering flags that auditors
just LOVE to look at.

--
Odinn