Grant Erwin

Default Naval Cannon pics

It is easy to post the full link rather than forcing people to go
search/navigate to find something. Many people on this NG seem to
find this distasteful for some reason. I don't get it. Anyway:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/Cannon2.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/Cannon3.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/Cannon4.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/Cannon5.JPG

Shiny!

Grant

Joe wrote:

My question as a newby to this group is, where is the metalworking
dropbox????

Clif
On 13 Aug 2003 20:45:50 -0400, (DoN. Nichols)
wrote:

In article ,
Jason wrote:

Hello

I posted some pics of a Cannon I made to the Metalworking dropbox. If
you are interested, they are called Cannon1 - Cannon5

That looks like a very nice first project. One question occurs
to me. Are the trunions inserted in a cross-bore, or are they machined
in place form basic stock? (And did you start from a casting, or from
brass rod stock?)

Congratulations,
DoN.

P.S. I don't find Cannon1 in the Dropbox, just Cannon2.JPG through
Cannon5.JPG, plus Cannon.txt.txt