Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - New Conservative Science Theme Park

Cliff wrote:
"Dave" wrote:
Jon Elson wrote:
Adam Smith wrote:
Hi Jon,

My first serious girlfriend "went evangelical" during the time we were
together. Very painful. Eventually it split us up. You have my sympathy.

Boy, were you LUCKY! This thing didn't hit her until we were married,
and had a 2nd kid on the way. She actually disparaged these far-out
evangelists before and shortly after we were married.

Hmmmm.... at what point does a religious experience become a mental
illness?

On day 1.

But they are a vast majority and they vote. You will be assimilated.
OTOH I don't see anything wrong with Deism.