Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Default Wood Expansion Characteristics

Greg G. said:

I am looking for a reference that details the expansion and
contraction characteristics of various woods in changing humidity

Doh! What a moron. I used to give out a link to the Forestry Service
PDF that George and David listed, but it moved and I deleted the
bookmark a while back. And then proceeded to forget it ever existed.
It truly IS a great bit of reference material. The book,
"Understanding Wood" sounds like good "library" material as well

Thanks, everyone, for all the links and information. It is precisely
what I was looking for - and more. I downloaded it this time - maybe
I'll remember where I put it. ;-)

Greg G. (looking for the _rest_ of his brain...)

Greg G.