Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tools.repair+advice,rec.woodworking
KMoiarty

Default Which has the better cordless 18v. drill: Bosch or Hitachi

"CBHVAC" wrote in message

"MB" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]
I bought a Rdgid 12V at HD. Lifetime service warranty which incudes the
battery.
Plenty of power, nice chuck. Recommended.

Mitch

Made 100% in China, looks ok...runs fine for a homeowner.

for someone that makes his living with his tools, we would pass.

But what isn't made in China these days? For example, Hitachi is a well
known Japanese manufacturer whose respectable-quality products we naturally
expect, logically enough, to be made in Japan. But not so with my new
Hitachi (model WH 14DMR) impact driver. At the bottom of the specs label
situated on the housing it reads (in finer print than everything above it),
"Made in China".

Ken