Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair
carl0s

Default Searching for electronics component distributors in USA

"MOP CAP" wrote in message
news:291220051447125043%Pilgrim6nospam@mindspring. com...
In article , carl0s
wrote:

Can anybody recommend some online electronic component distributors?

I am trying to source laptop DC jacks of various kinds, I've been lucky
with
some (eBay) and have repaired others but ultimately I need a proper
inventory. RS, Farnell, Rapid & Maplin don't have the stuff so I'm
looking
stateside (I'm actually in the UK)

I've found Mouser, who seem to be the sort of company I'm looking for,
but
do people know of others? Whilst looking for flash rom chips, I came
across
a company called america-something, who seemed to have massive stock, but
I've lost the name & url...

any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

Try www.digikey.com

Chuck P.

Thank you Chuck, Roger and James! Very much appreciated.