Posted to rec.woodworking
Highland Pairos

Default Drafting table design point

I have looked at hinges that ratchet a numerous angles. I may look at
something like that in order to provide more then one work angle.

SteveP.

"PDQ" wrote in message
.. .
"CW" wrote in message
ink.net...
| Now the next challenge will be working out the folding mechanism.
| "Highland Pairos" wrote in message

I am working on a table that folds down off the wall. The rear of the table
has dowels riding in a dadoe and a pair of staggered legs that fold down at
the front. When it is out of the way only 4" of my shop is lost.

The only thing this drafting newbie has not figured out yet is:

is there a good/better/best angle of inclination at which to work.

--
PDQ