Posted to alt.home.repair

Default glider/slider windows: try before you buy

I'm a builder in Virginia and put Norco, a Jeld-Wen company, aluminum
clad glider in my house, also have Norco casements. We install
Anderson's, Marvin's what ever the buyer wants. The glider is a simple
but effective window design, that requires low maintenance (track
cleaning), but no moving parts to break (DH balances or Casement
cranks). I chose Norco, because I felt it's built as well as the big
boys, but is more affordable. Shelter System's in Manasas will sell
you Anderson, Norco, Marvin what ever you want. Call Brian at (703)
369-1552.