Posted to alt.home.repair
YTK

Default Floor Leveler - Advice Needed

Some one at this NG recommended LevelQuickRS to level my basement bath
floor. The floor is really out of level and I figure I need 7 bags to level
72 sq. ft. to a depth of approximately 13/16."

If you've used this or a similar product please let me know what tools I'll
need and if the plan I've devised for pouring the mixture needs revision.
Here is my plan: First, I'm going to install the treated lumber plates to
completely enclose the area of the bathroom. Next, I plan on mixing and
pouring about 5 bags in the first pour and then see what, if any, additional
pouring I'll need. Finally, if I need additional coverage I'll estimate and
mix and pour a second and final time. Oh, I'll be applying the primer before
each pour.

If you've used this type of floor leveler I'd appreciate your advice.

YTK in WI