Andy Hall

Default Fitting blinds into a conservatory

On 26 Aug 2003 08:15:42 -0700, (GT)
wrote:

I have had my conservatory for a year now and I suppose it is time to
put some blinds up. I am concerned as to how the blinds are fitted
into the conservatory. My conservatory is white plastic and surely if
I screw into it the fitting will not get tight, but what are the
alternatives. Also if I have material blinds made and do screw into
the plastic surely the screws will just pull out due to the weight of
the blinds?.

Has anybody got any suggestions?

Normally, sufficiently long self tap screws are used to go through the
plastic and into the aluminium behind.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl