Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Ware

Default 30 Watt, 8 inch "Cool White" Circular Lamp Source

Try this site, they seem to have quite a selection. I wouldn't be too
concerned with the wattage (30W old vs 22W new) I think they are just making
them 'energy-saving' now.

http://www.atlantalightbulbs.com/ecart/pg0827/13580.htm

"Brad" wrote in message
Hi,

I have circular lamps in my shop that uses 30W 8 inch circular
fluorescent "Cool White". One lamp failed and I couldn't find a source
(Home Depot, Lowes, 3 electrical products distributors, including
the company that made these fixtures) to get a replacement.
Lowes carries 30W 8 inch, but only in "Warm White" (UGH).
I installed a 22W because I wasn't sure a 32W would be ok for the
ballast. I called Philips and another lamp mfg. They don't have
30W 8 inch "Cool White" or "Daylight"!!!

Thanks in advance, Brad

be sure there is no active key logger (spyware) in your PC.