Posted to rec.woodworking
Pounds on Wood

Default Interior Walls of my workshop

"Dave Jackson" wrote in message
nk.net...
I would consider T1- 11 instead of OSB. T1-11 is plywood with a rough sawn
face veneer and would look much nicer. As far as fire safety is

concerned,
I think (without any scientific facts) that drywall would be less prone

burn than wood. You may want to drywall around the area where your

putting
the wood burner, (or stone, brick, etc) and do the rest of the walls in
wood. --dave

Heartily agree with this. It's what I chose and it has been great. OSB is
functionally as good, but unless you paint it it will look shabby IMO. On
the other hand, if you want to paint it white for better lighting, then why
not OSB? For me, a woodshop should have wooden walls.

No drywall, except where code requires.
--
********
Bill Pounds