Posted to rec.woodworking
Paul Stewart

Default Irwin Quick Grip clamps slipping

hey Cowboy,

Yeah the warranty is on the plastic price thingy they attach to the clamps.
Hope you saved your receipts, the home centers get ****y when you don't have
one. I save em all.

Still wish someone could come up with some way to fix the infernal
contraptions!

I asked Irwin on their web site customer service response page if there was
anything that could be done to restore the workability of the
clamps.....gee.....they never answered.

Paul

"FunkySpaceCowboy" wrote in message
oups.com...
The Irwin's have a lifetime warranty? Didn't know that, I have a small
quick grip that's all but useless now because of the same slipping
problem. I haven't figured out a way to fix it yet though but it's nice
to know that I can get them replaced under warranty...