Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default Bruce Bergman -- 3 phase plug

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:02:33 GMT, Ignoramus6309
wrote:

That's great if you only plan to own one 3Ph 240V welder. ;-) When
you buy the second welder and need just the plug, you might pay a
little more for it at the wholesale house.

I would also need to order a coffin for myself, as my wife will surely
kill me if I buy a second welder.

You only have ONE??????

Sigh..kids these days.....

Gunner