Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default Icy weather.

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 10:13:05 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article . com,
Weatherlawyer wrote:
Just a reminder to keep a stack of warm stuff including a flask of hot
coffee in the car if you are going to use it.

Suggested:

Blanket and sleeping bag, wool hat and mittens as well as spare socks
and change of shoes also a packet of biscuits might be reassuring.

Have you got a shovel? Charged and topped up mobile phone? Torch? And
do your friends and whoever know what you are doing?

And last but not least are you going to play follow my leader when a
plonker shows you that you can in fact drive faster and closer than you
had at first thought safe?

I'll keep this in mind when I go to the B&Q in Wandsworth...

Absolutely. You need the packet of biscuits to keep yourself going
while waiting at the checkouts, and the sleeping bag for waiting
outside before opening time to maximise your shopping experience.

--

..andy