jim rozen

Default California in revolt

In article , John Flanagan says...

:^). The thing I find most offensive about evolution as it is
typically presented publically and in the schools is that it is taught
as "fact" and the only "plausible" explanation for why life exists.

This is exactly what I am saying. The folks in question
(religious scientists) absolutely DO agree that (your term here)
'random chance evolution' is fact, and is indeed the
only plausible explaination why life exists. Yet they
can recononcile this as being compatible with theism. Like I
said, it's a matter of faith. You need to be more accepting of
others' faith John.

Just because you think god isn't smart enough to think up
random chance evolution, or good enough to implement it,
doesn't mean it hasn't been done yet. I've commented on this
interchange before, but to re-iterate:

"God does not play dice" (einstein)
"Don't tell god what do to." (bohr)

As an exercise, what were they discussing, and what
gave the second gent the gumption to step on the
first man's toes?

Jim

please reply to: