Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kip

Default 60 inch RCA rear projection blank picture

Please tell me what is a Blank Picture..???????

"Jamie" wrote in message

Oh, by the way. What would you-all estimate a typical repair bill is
on a rear projection TV? $250 would seem like a pretty reasonable
amount, but this TV is about 8 years old and cost about $1,300 new.
(That was a real deal, by the way. And it still seems like a deal
because it still has a real good picture when it is working).

you should shop around for a new one, that is just my opinion.
most likely you have FlyBack (HV) transformer unit shorting.
or something in that area.

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5