Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

Default Selling my Delta Lathe. Pick-up only. Central Coastal CA

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:01:05 GMT, Bill Badland wrote:

One owner. Delta 12" X 39" Variable Speed wood lathe with stand. 16" swing
over gap. Model number 46-541S. One HP motor. Clean in good working
condition. Pick-up only. Central coastal California (2-hours north of Santa
Barbara, 4-hours south of San Francisco). Asking $670. Please call to make
arrangements to see (Morro Bay, CA) or for more detailed description:
Bill Badland - (805) 772-1628. Email -

Bill... I'll pass the word around to our RV friends....

We go to Morro Dunes several times a year, (about 3 hours from Clovis), and
several of the RV'ers are woodworkers..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing