Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default For Gunner

In article , pyotr filipivich
says...

Yeah, I know, "free press " and all that. Of course, there was a time
when the "free press" wasn't conducting it's own foreign policy contrary to
the US Government.

You still don't "get it."

Look back carefully. Think. Take an historical perspective.

Was there ever a time when the free press was conducting its own,
adverse foreign policy towards the government?

What was the result of that adverse policy?

What happened then?

Where did that first amendment actually come from?

Am I the only person who percieves irony in his statments??

Jim

please reply to: