Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet

Default Washingmachine just stopped!

Dave D wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

My washer is dead. Only 7 years old. Kenmore.

I may be missing something here, but I don't consider a washing machine
failing after 7 years to be any big surprise. Indeed, if it's gone that long
without failing it's done better than most washers I've encountered.

Dave

7 years? That's not very long really, I've worked on plenty of washers
that were 20-30 years old. Some of the new stuff is built pretty cheap
but IMO any washing machine that doesn't last at least 10 years is
garbage, and 10 years is pushing it, 15-20 is more reasonable.