Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Planer or jointer?

"Kyle Boatright" wrote in message

I'm in the market for a planer and the Amazon reviews are generally more
favorable for the Delta, but owners of both models you list complain of
poor blade life. Do you have any comments on that issue?

By the way, I can't find the DeWalt 635, but the 735 comes up just fine...

KB

They seem to last OK, but once they get a few nicks and one crappy piece of
wood, they go fast. They are reversible though. I keep a set hanging on the
peg board because they always go when the stores are closed.

Yes, the 635 was a typo, 735 is the latest.