Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Finding manuals for old Kenmore washer/dryer (model 110)

Bob wrote:
110 is what Sears calls their "Source". Not sure what it means, but I think
it means where they get an item. Sears had Whirlpool make their washers and
dryers for years. Call a Sears service center, they should be able to order
the manuals for you. If not, ask them what the corresponding Whirlpool model
numbers are.

Order a manual? Rats, I was hoping that I could download one for free
from the web. If I need a printed copy I can print it myself on the
cheap. Oh well...