Posted to alt.home.repair
Goedjn

Default Bedroom no ground.

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:13:48 GMT, "Sam Nickaby" wrote:

The rest of the house has a ground except a the bedroom. All
the bedroom plugs are two prong instead of three. There is a
screw on the outlet. I've took some readings and find that there
is no ground there. This is a rented space so I'm told not to
make any changes. I have a surge protector but there is no
ground. I've been told that ground is necessary to have the
surge protector work. What are some ideas I can do to
make ground available in the bedroom?

For all practical purposes, you can't. Buy a UPS/Power filter
for your electronics, and hope that's good enough.