Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default car insurance

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 06:13:09 +0000 (UTC), someone wrote:

... As someone else said,
if you don't have any assets then don't worry about it because there's
nothing to lose.

I think there's even more to it than that. If you injure someone, is
it really OK to stiff them because ha ha I have no assets you can;t
collect from me? Do we tell people that if they have no assets then
they don't have to pay their other bills either?

"Sufficient" is relative, but one should have sufficient coverage to
meet reasonably foreseeable responsibilities.